FS: Tail lights & Muffler - Honda Fit Forum : Honda Fit Forums
» Auto Insurance

FITOwnersClub.com is the premier Honda Fit Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Old 12-18-2009, 10:30 AM   #1
JDM_FIT

Default FS: Tail lights & Muffler

I have a brand new set of 08 tail lights that were in the car 2 months before switching to black leds. Ill take $120 shipped for these

Also have a brand new 08 muffler that was on the car 800 miles before switching to my custom made exhaust system. Ill sell it for $120 shipped as well.

Both are boxed and ready to ship. I can take pictures if there are any interest. You can pm me, email dustyandchirsten@hotmail (also my paypal), or call 931-319-2673. Thanks, Dusty
JDM_FIT is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-04-2011, 01:33 AM   #2
ramerenz

can i ask an advise on how to install the taillight covers into my vehicle.. cause i heard that this will protect the taillight from damage.
ramerenz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 01:45 AM   #3
Thomasperry

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDM_FIT View Post
I have a brand new set of 08 tail lights that were in the car 2 months before switching to black leds. Ill take $120 shipped for these

Also have a brand new 08 muffler that was on the car 800 miles before switching to my custom made exhaust system. Ill sell it for $120 shipped as well.

Both are boxed and ready to ship. I can take pictures
led if there are any interest. You can pm me, email dustyandchirsten@hotmail (also my paypal), or call 931-319-2673. Thanks, Dusty
You have not shared any pics but if you still got these lights with you. Contact me

Last edited by Thomasperry; 01-17-2013 at 06:22 AM.
Thomasperry is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement