Looking for a 2013 manual for a friend - Honda Fit Forum : Honda Fit Forums
» Auto Insurance

FITOwnersClub.com is the premier Honda Fit Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Old 01-28-2013, 10:37 PM   #1
garyzim

Default Looking for a 2013 manual for a friend

Hi, I'm not a Fit owner, but I have a friend who is. She's not computer savvy, but her new 2013 Fit (her very first completely new car!) was broken into last night. Luckily, she didn't have much in the car for anyone to steal - just a little bag of cosmetics. They broke the passenger window, and she had to pay to get that fixed today, but the curious thing is that they also stole the car's owner's manual.

I told her I would go online to see if I could find one for her. I found a PDF available from Honda for the Fit EV, but I'm sure she doesn't have an EV. Does anyone know where I can find a manual or a PDF of a manual for her? She tried the dealer, but was told they didn't have extra manuals or manuals for sale (which I find strange).

Anyway, thank you very much. I appreciate any info you can share.

-- garyZ
garyzim is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-12-2013, 01:09 PM   #2
Encyes

Yeah, I took look around Google for a manual for you. Unfortunately, I didn't find anything readily accessible. But I've read that the 2012 manual is the same as 2013 so maybe you can search for that instead...

How about a Chilton manual? Is she looking for a specific item in the manual? I find 99% of the pages are filled with stuff that the average car user already knows: "You have cup holders here, here and here."
Encyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2013, 01:27 AM   #3
dolindo

thanks for all the information guys
dolindo is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement