Hello from new EX-L Navi Owner - Honda Fit Forum : Honda Fit Forums
» Auto Insurance

FITOwnersClub.com is the premier Honda Fit Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Old 04-23-2019, 04:50 PM   #1
Bcjordan

Default Hello from new EX-L Navi Owner

Glad to find this forum. After being an Element owner for several years, I enjoyed engaging with other owners of that much-missed toaster shaped vehicle.

Just picked up our new 2019 EX-L Navi yesterday for my wife. When we started camping a 4 years ago, we sold our Element for a truck that could pull our camper. My wife drove that truck since I had a company car for work. Was fine until we upgraded to a Ford F-250 that gets only 12-13 mpg. Not quite the commuter vehicle when my wife drives 55 miles/day round trip to take care of our granddaughter.

I went in with idea of getting a used Sport but just couldnít find a good enough deal on one that just didnít justify a new one. Went in with agreed to price on a new silver EX but found out it was sold. Salesman wanted my business and made an acceptable deal on a new EX-L Navi that was on the lot ($2k off of MSRP) so I took it. My wife loves it and Iím glad I went with that option. The leather seats really make the interior pop.

We bought our daughter a Fit LX in 2012 and she still drives it to this day. Itís a great little car. So, we knew we wanted another for my wifeís commute. Amazing to us the safety tech (Honda Sense) and other stuff that has made its way into this class of vehicle. Looking forward to being part of the community.
Bcjordan is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement