2012 Fit Has a Low Tire Pressure Light - How To Reset - Honda Fit Forum : Honda Fit Forums
» Auto Insurance

FITOwnersClub.com is the premier Honda Fit Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Old 11-11-2017, 05:56 PM   #1
mharnisch

Default 2012 Fit Has a Low Tire Pressure Light - How To Reset

My low tire pressure light came on, not the tpms light. Checked all tires and inflated to 32psi. Owners manual says the light should go off on itís own, but it didnít say how long it would take. I drove about 5 miles but the light didnít go off. Does anyone know when I should expect it to go off?
mharnisch is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-16-2018, 08:04 PM   #2
PerfectCamp

My warning light never went off either even after 100 miles and 10 days. I finally found a YouTube video on how to recalibrate the monitoring system and that worked perfectly and the warning went away. Hope that helps you.
PerfectCamp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2019, 08:06 PM   #3
Stricker

Did you turn off the engine? Usually, you need to fill up the tires as you did - heck go
to 35 psi. And drive it around but to cycle power to the engine a few times. (On and off with the off times being a number of minutes.) You want the little sensors/computer to
reset. Think of it like a reboot.
Stricker is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement